Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Madagascan tiger prawns are considered to be one of the best warm water prawns. This species is farmed in the warm tropical waters around Madagascar, which is the key to their fine firm texture and sweet flavour.
- Weight: 200 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colours and artificial flavourings used
- Storage "For Use By, see front of pack. Keep refrigerated 0ºC to +5ºC
- This product has been frozen and returned to chill temperature. Further freezing will not affect quality
- Freeze by date mark shown and use within one month
- Once defrosted (in a refrigerator) consume within 24 hours. Defrost thoroughly before use
- Suitable for nut allergy sufferers
- Consume Within: 6 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Madagascan prawns: madagascan prawns contains prawns (98%), salt, preservative: e223, sulphites
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Ready to eat
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.